What's Inside Camera Settings Made Easy online course:
Your step by step formula to nailing your camera settings in just 7 sessions
Module One: Learning about lenses and equipment
* Discover how mastering manual mode helps make better photos
* Learn about the different types of lenses including which are best for portraits compared to shooting landscapes and other genres of photography
* Find out what equipment I use for my own professional photography work so that you can recreate the same look
* Photography quiz to help you cement what you've learned in this module
* Photo challenge #1 will be emailed to you, which you can share in the Facebook group for feedback
Module Two: How metering will help you know if your settings are correct and how to use burst mode.
* Discover how to check if your settings are correct without having to look at the back of your camera by learning how to use your camera's built in light meter.
* Find out why shooting in burst mode is so useful and how to change your camera to shoot this way.
* Photography quiz recap for module 2
* Photo challenge #2 emailed to you and share your results in the Facebook group for feedback.
Module Three: Your secret to sharp images - Adjusting the viewfinder, what different focusing modes are available and how to change them, and the pros and cons between shooting in RAW vs Jpeg.
* Discover a little known trick to make sure your camera is primed to take sharp images from the very start! I'll show you how to adjust your viewfinder for a quick easy fix!
* Learn how to set your focusing point so it's easy to get the right thing in focus, every time.
* Find out how to change your focusing mode if you need to photograph a fast moving animal or person.
* Discover what the benefits and issues are between shooting your images in RAW or Jpeg format.
* Photography quiz to recap on module 3
* Photo challenge #3 emailed to you and feel free to sharing your progress in the Facebook group
Module Four: ISO explained the easy way
* Discover how ISO affects your photographs and how to change it
* Watch behind the scenes of ISO being changed on a real life shoot
* Photography quiz to recap your new knowledge about ISO
* Photo challenge #4 emailed to you
Module Five: Aperture explained the easy way
* Building on what we've learned about ISO we learn about how this works in conjunction with aperture.
* Find out how aperture affects how much of your photo is in focus
* Learn how to change your aperture
* Find out what the difference between a wide and narrow aperture is
* Discover what the best apertures are for photographing portraits, group shots and landscapes
* Watch me photograph a real life shoot where I go into detail about what aperture I'm choosing and why
* Photography quiz to recap on your new aperture knowledge
* Photo challenge #5 emailed to you
Module Six: Shutter Speed explained the easy way
* Building again on the last two modules, we learn how shutter speed works in conjunction with ISO and aperture
* Discover the MASSIVE shutter speed mistake a lot of photographers make that you MUST AVOID!
* Real life behind the scenes shoot discussing shutter speed and the choices made
* Photography quiz to recap on shutter speed and how it works with our other settings
* Photo challenge #6 emailed to you
Module Seven: Learning about white balance and recap on what we have learned and bringing it all together
* Learn what white balance is and how it affects the colour of our photos
* We bring together all our new knowledge and recap on how it works all together, so that you can be confident in using your settings
* Photography quiz on white balance and your knowledge of what we have learned over the course
* Photog challenge #7 emailed to you
*** PLUS THESE BRILLIANT BONUSES! ***
Exclusive Behind the Scenes Training
Join me on behind the scenes video training so that you can see how to adjust your settings on real life photoshoots
Camera Settings Cheat Sheet
A printable PDF cheat sheet to easily recall your camera settings to carry in your camera bag or on your phone
Private Facebook Community
Share your photographs and any questions with Rosie and the group
Bounce Flash Made Easy Mini Lesson
Your quickstart guide to using bounce flash so that you can easily take beautiful nighttime shots